No products in the cart.
The Grandstream GWN-7600 Access Point has the following Features:
- Provides a 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and has 2 Gigabit ports.
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- This Access Point support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
- It also support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Up to 165-meter coverage range.
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device.
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network.
The Grandstream GWN-7610 Access Point has the following Features:
- This device Support up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients.
- Has Two (2) Gigabit 1(0/100/1000) Ethernet Ports.
- Dual-band 3×3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design.
- Up to 1.75Gbps and expanded.