The TP Link CPE520 5GHz Outdoor Access-Point has the following features:
- Built-in 16dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna.
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw.
- System-level optimizations for more than 20km long range wireless transmission.
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access).
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control.
- AP / Client / Bridge / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes.
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely.