No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
24Core Single-Mode Fiber outdoor PE-8000m
24Core Single-Mode Fiber outdoor PE-8000m True-Tech
24Core Single-Mode Fiber outdoor PE-8000m is Cost effective, thus making it suitable for most networking applications.
This cable is rodent resistant, hence making it suitable and effectively in most environments.
In addition It also has a wide range operating temperature, and for this instance an operating temperature of -20°C to +70°C.
24Core Features :
- The cable consists of a single tube containing 12 fibers.
- When there are more than 12 fibers, they are divided in two groups where a coloured thread identifies each group.
- Equally important there’s physical protection and tensile strength are provided by aramid yarn or fiberglass wound around the tube.
- LSZH sheath for internal and external use.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
- One of the distinguishing factor is that it is suitable for internal and external use.
- Ducts, aerial installations and direct burial.
- In addition it has Water blocking gel that gives a moisture protection for cable installation in ducts.
- It is strong and durable, hence suitable for occasional flooded ducts.
- In addition it comes in a small diameter and light weight.
- It also has a wide range of jacket options.
- In addition it comes with LSZH jackets, that meets the IEC-60332-1 standards.
|Number of Fibers:||4 – 12 Core||16 – 24 Core|
|Provided Outer Diameter.||7.2mm||8.5mm|
|The Weight kilogram per kilometer.||59||72|
|When Installing the Tensile Strength is provided at:||1200N||1200N|
|In addition the Crush Resistance is at:||2000N||2000N|
|Bending Radius:||Approximately 10 – Times OD||Approximately 10 – Times OD|
|For efficiency the Operating Temperature Ranges from:||-20°C to +70°C||-20°C to +70°C|
There are no reviews yet.