No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
fiber splitter single mode
- Good uniformity and low insertion loss;
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss;
- Excellent Mechanical;
- Stability Telecordia GR-1221 and GR-1209;
- Components through TLC-Certified,Conform to YD1117-2001;
- Operating environment: -40? to +85?;
- High Polarization Extinction Ratio & Excellent Uniformity;
- Fiber input: 0.9mm or 250?m fiber for choice;
- Fiber output: 250m bare fiber (It is benefit for splicing);
- Corning SMF G.657A Fiber.
fiber splitter single mode True-Tech
fiber splitter single mode The Single Mode Bare Fiber Optic PLC Splitters is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations.
Bare fiber splitter is a kind of ODN product suitable for PON networks that can be installed in the pigtail cassette, test instrument and WDM system, which minimizes the space occupation. It is relatively fragile on fiber protection and need a complete protection design on carrying box body and device.
Check out our Fiber Optics page for more FTTx Solutions.
Bare PLC Fiber Optic Splitter Product Specification
Package Style Steel Tube, Bare Fiber Configuration Type 1×2, 1×4, 1×8, 1×16
Fiber Grade Singlemode G.657A1 Connector Type None
Fiber Type Ribbon Fiber Temperature Operating -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Storage -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
Input/Output Fiber Diameter 250μm Input/Output Fiber Length 1.5m
Insertion Loss ≤7.3dB Return Loss ≥50dB
Loss Uniformity ≤0.6dB Directivity ≥55dB
Polarization Dependent Loss ≤0.2dB Temperature Dependent Loss ≤0.5dB
Wavelength Dependent Loss ≤0.3dB Operating Bandwidth 1260~1650nm
Split Ratio 50/50 Steel Tube Dimensions (HxWxD) 0.16″x1.57″x0.16″ (4x40x4mm)