No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grandstream WP820 Enterprise Portable Wi-Fi Phone
Grandstream WP820 Enterprise Portable Wi-Fi Phone True-Tech
Grandstream WP820 Enterprise Portable Wi-Fi Phone is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security.
This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices.
By adding 7.5 hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP820 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs. The GMC08, a battery charging pack for the WP820 that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time, is available seperately.
- Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Accelerometer and configurable button for push-to-talk, panic and other related functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys
- Battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time is available separately
The WP820 offers a portable WiFi IP phone with dual-band WiFi support, built-in Bluetooth, and sophisticated antenna design to allow users to seamlessly roam throughout any WiFi environments.
There are no reviews yet.