No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HikVision HILOOK NVR-104MH-D/4P Metal
The HikVision HILOOK NVR-104MH-D/4P Metal has the following Features:
- Up to 4 channel IP cameras can be connected;
- Plug & Play with 4 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) interfaces;
- Supports decoding H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 multiple video formats;
- Up to 4-ch @ 1080p decoding capacity;
HikVision HILOOK NVR-104MH-D/4P Metal True-Tech
The HikVision HILOOK NVR-104MH-D/4P Metal is a plug and play NVR that supports four POE Interfaces, thus making it one of the best NVR’s from HikVision.
This device can be used in suitable for home and office uses as it comes in a modern metallic design thus making it one of the modern products.
In addition it also supports mobile viewing due to the new Hik-Connect or Guarding Vision cloud based service available on Hiwatch CCTV Cameras and Recorders
Video And Audio
- IP Video Input: 4-ch, Up to 4 MP resolution
- Incoming Bandwidth40 Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth60 Mbps
- HDMI Output1-ch, 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- VGA Output1-ch, 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- Video Output ModeHDMI/VGA simultaneous output
- Decoding FormatH.265+/H.265/ H.264+/H.264
- Recording Resolution4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA /720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/ 2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Synchronous Playback4-ch
- Decoding Capability4-ch@1080p (25 fps), 2-ch@4 MP (25 fps)
- Stream TypeVideo, Video & Audio
- Remote Connection16
- Network ProtocolTCP/IP, DHCP, HiLookVision, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, UPnP™
- Network Interface1, RJ-45 10/100Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Interface4, RJ-45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Power≤ 36 W
- StandardIEEE 802.3 af/at
- SATA1 SATA interface
- CapacityUp to 6TB capacity for each disk
- Alarm In/OutN/A
- USB InterfaceRear panel: 2 × USB 2.0
- Power Supply48 VDC, 1 A
- Consumption≤ 10 W
- Working Temperature-10 to +55º C (+14 to +131º F)
- Working Humidity10% to 90%
- Dimension (W × D × H)265 × 225 × 48 mm (10.4″ × 8.9″ × 1.9″)
- ≤ 1 kg (2.2 lb)
- FCCPart 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014
- CEEN50130-4, EN 61000-3-2,EN 61000-3-3
Other Product Features:
Video Input and Transmission:
- The device can be connected to the third-party network cameras.
- Still this device supports up to 8 network cameras can be connected.
Compression and Recording:
- This device offers compression at H.265+/H.265 thus effectively reducing the storage space and costs.
- In addition it has a full channel recording at up to 4 MP resolution.
HD Video Output:
- HDMI/VGA output at 1080p resolution.
Storage and Playback:
- 1channel playback at 4MP resolution or 2channel at 1080p resolution.
- 1 SATA hard disk can be connected with 6TB capacity.
- In contrast with other NVR’s this device Supports line crossing and intrusion detection, making it highly efficient.
- In addition it has smart search for the selected area in the video and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency.
- Another feature is the One-key operation that ensures automatically search, modification and addition of IP cameras after device is activated.
Network & Ethernet Access:
- It also provides Hik-Connect for easy network management.
- Finally the device transmits the Ethernet network interface at a speed of 100 Mbps.
There are no reviews yet.