No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ubiquiti Amo-2g15dbi Airmax Sector Antenna
The Ubiquiti Amo-2g15dbi Airmax Sector Antenna has the following Features:
- Windloading: 160 mph
- Frequency Range: 2.3-2.7GHz
- Gain: 15.0 – 16.0dBi
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 28 db Min
Ubiquiti Amo-2g15dbi Airmax Sector Antenna True-Tech
- To begin with the Ubiquiti Amo-2g15dbi Airmax Sector Antenna offers a Range of 120.
- The Antenna has a highly resistant to noise interference, Moreover the Antenna also offers a high and superior gain and at the same time also offering beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
- The versatile airMAX Titanium Sector models feature advanced RF isolation and adjustable beamwidth options of 60°, 90° or 120°.
- Subsequently with industrial strength construction this Antenna is designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
- The Antenna comes with plug and play features as a result making it easy for installation.
- Antenna delivers 2×2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocol to send and receive data at pre–designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
To begin with the Gain is – 15.0 – 16.0 dBi
Frequency – 2.3 – 2.7 GHz
Vertical beam width – 118° (6 dB)
Horizontal beam width – 123° (6 dB)
Polarization – Dual Linear
VSWR – 1.5
Wind Survivability – 200 km/h (125 mph)
Wind Loading – 169 N @ 200 km/h (38 lbf @ 125 mph)
Height – 700 mm
Width – 145 mm
Thickness – 93 mm
Weight – 4.0 kg
Cross-Pol Isolation – 28 dB Min.
ETSI Specification – EN 302 326 DN2
On the other hand it comes with a Universal Mounting – That is a Pole Mount, Rocket Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included
There are no reviews yet.