No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ZKTeco inBio-460 IP 4-Door Access Control-Panel
The ZKTeco inBio-460 IP 4-Door Access Control-Panel has the following features:
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
ZKTeco inBio-460 IP 4-Door Access Control-Panel True-Tech
The ZKTeco inBio-460 IP 4-Door Access Control-Panel carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panel, itself. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
ZKTeco inBio-460 IP 4-Door Access Control-Panel specifications:
- Fingerprints : 3000
- Cards : 30 000
- Transactions : 100 000
- Authentication : FP / PIN / RFID
- Input : 4 x Wiegand, 4 x Door Sensor & 4 x RTE
- External Reader : LK184-6 & LK187-9
- Output : 4 x Door Relay
- Auxiliary I/O : 4 x In & 4 x Out
- Communication : TCP/IP, RS485 & SD
- Operation : Offline or Network
- Power : 12VDC 1.5A
- Features : Anti-Passback, Multi-Person Access, Event Based Triggers
There are no reviews yet.