Hored NS2024G 28-Port Gigabit Layer-3 Managed PoE-Switch True-Tech
The Hored NS2024G 28-Port Gigabit Layer-3 Managed PoE-Switch
Powerful multi-service processing capabilities:
- Supports OSPF dynamic routing protocol.
- Support RIP dynamic routing protocol.
- Static routing. The administrator manually configures routing entries to implement communication between different network segments. It is simple, efficient, and reliable.
- Support DHCP server to assign IP addresses to hosts on the network.
- Supports DHCP relay. Switches on different interfaces or subnets can also obtain IP addresses and reduce the number of DHCP servers.
- Proxy ARP to allow hosts on different physical networks on the same network segment to communicate normally.
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, MAC VLANs, IP VLANs, and voice VLANs. You can flexibly assign VLANs according to different requirements.
- Supports GVRP to implement dynamic VLAN distribution, registration, and attribute propagation.
- The VLAN VPN function. The public network access device encapsulates the outer VLAN tag for the private network packets of the user, so that the packets carry two VLAN tags across the public network.
- Support QoS, support port-based, 802.1P-based and DSCP-based three priority modes and WFQ, SP, WRR, SP+WRR four queue scheduling algorithms.
- Supports ACLs by configuring matching rules, processing operations.
- IGMP V1/V2 multicast protocol and supports IGMP Snooping to meet the requirements of multi-terminal HD video surveillance and video conference access.
- Supports PoE management POE power limitation, POE chip status check, setting PoE port priority, and custom PoE power supply time period.
- Has a hardware watchdog, the device has a suspended animation state and automatically restarts to resume normal working state.
- Support IPV6 Ping, IPv6 Tracert, IPv6 Telnet IPV6 SSH IPv6 SSL.
Complete security protection mechanism:
- Supports IP address, MAC address, and port ternary binding to filter packets.
- Supports ARP protection, and protects against ARP spoofing and ARP flood attacks, such as gateway spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- IP source protection to prevent illegal address spoofing including MAC spoofing, IP spoofing, and MAC/IP spoofing.
- Supports DoS protection and supports attacks such as Land Attack, Scan SYNFIN, Xmascan, and Ping Flooding.
- 802.1X authentication, provides authentication functions for LAN computers, and controls the authorization status of controlled ports based on the authentication results.
- Port security Supported, thus when the port learns the maximum number of MAC addresses, it stops learning to prevent MAC address attacks and control port network traffic.
- Support DHCP Snooping to effectively prevent private DHCP servers and ensure the legality of the DHCP server.
Various reliability protection:
- Support loop protection, automatically detect switch loop status, and block loop ports.
- Supports the STP/RSTP/MSTP spanning tree protocol to eliminate Layer 2 loops and implement link backup.
- Spanning tree security to prevent devices in the spanning tree network from being subjected to various forms of malicious attacks.
- Supports static aggregation and dynamic aggregation, which effectively increases link bandwidth, implements load balancing, link backup, and improves link reliability.
Easy operation and maintenance:
- Various management and maintenance methods such as Web network management, CLI command line (Console, Telnet), and SNMP (V1/V2/V3).
- Supports encryption methods such as HTTPS, SSL V3, and SSHV1/V2 for more secure management.
- RMON, system log, and port traffic statistics for network optimization and transformation.
- Supports cable detection, ping detection, and Tracert detection operations to easily analyze failed network nodes.
- LLDP to facilitate the network management system to query and judge the communication status of the link.
- Supports CPU monitoring, memory monitoring, ping detection, Tracert detection, and cable detection.