Universal Fiber Optic Stripper True-Tech
The Universal Fiber Optic Stripper has three holes, hence enabling it to performs all common fiber stripping functions.
Remove the buffer coating with a diameter of 250 um from the fiber cladding with a diameter of 125 um, with the Universal Fiber Stripper.
This device also has a 1.98 mm diameter hole that comes with the function of cutting the cable jacket, thus making it highly efficient in its function.
- This device has a High Precision, A very high precision and efficiency in its function.
- In that it can strip the outside fiber jacket from the interior buffer coating and 250 micron.
- The device can strip the coating all the way down to the glass fiber without nicks or scratches.
- In addition it also provides convenience in storage as It also comes with a lock, that ensures safety on storage.
- The device is highly durable, as this device is made of strong high carbon steel and the handle is made of Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) for longer life and greater comfort.
There are different ranges of fiber stripper for different functionality.
This fiber stripper is available at our True-Tech shops with a timely delivery and discounted prices, making your life easier.