No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grandstream DP750 Wireless DECT Base Station
Grandstream DP750 Wireless DECT Base Station True-Tech
The Grandstream DP750 Wireless DECT Base Station creates an immersive DECT network to enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization.
In addition it provides a powerful mobile solution and user flexibility is achieved when paired with up to five phones in Grandstream’s DECT series.
The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors, thus highly recommended.
This base station delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls, hence highly suitable.
Equally important the device also offers essential call control features and functionalities, such as 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer.
A seamless, unified interaction can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all handsets a shared SIP account from the DP750.
The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
- Provides up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- In addition it also supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- Equally important it supports 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes
Deploy an immersive DECT environment that allows users to communicate free from their desktop using Grandstream’s DECT cordless handsets.
The DP750 pairs with up to five phones in the DECT series to create a powerful and mobile network solution.