No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Grandstream GWN-7600 Access Point
The Grandstream GWN-7600 Access Point has the following Features:
- Provides a 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and has 2 Gigabit ports.
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
- This Access Point support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
- It also support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Up to 165-meter coverage range.
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device.
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network.
Grandstream GWN-7600 Access Point True-Tech
The Grandstream GWN-7600 Access Point Provides a 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and has 2 Gigabit ports.
Equally important it is a Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology.
In addition this Access Point support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices, with up to 165-meter coverage range.
It has an Advanced QoS, thus ensures real-time performance of low-latency applications.
The Access Point has a Wi-Fi Standards of : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2).
- 2x 2.4 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna.
- 2x 5 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna.
Wi-Fi Data Rates :
- Has the following data rates, IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps.
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5Mbps to 300Mbps; 400Mbps with 256-QAM on 2.4GHz.
- Also IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps.
- And IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Frequency Bands are provided as 2.4GHz radio : 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz, and 5GHz radio: 5.150 – 5.250 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz (FCC, IC, RCM)
In addition it has a channel Bandwidth of : 2.4G: 20 and 40 MHz and 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz.
Wi-Fi and System Security :
WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES), anti-hacking secure boot and critical
data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default
password per device.
MIMO : 2×2:2 2.4GHz (MIMO), 2×2:2 5GHz (MU-MIMO).
Equally important it has a coverage Range of up to 541 ft. (165 meters).
Maximum TX Power :
5G: 22dBm (FCC) / 20dBm (CE)
2.4G: 22dBm (FCC) / 17dBm (CE)
The Access Point also provides for 450+ Concurrent Clients, hence higly suitable for networking purposes.
Network Interfaces : Two(2) autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
Auxiliary Ports One (1) USB 2.0 port, One(1) Reset Pinhole and One(1) Kensington lock.
Mounting Indoor wall mount or ceiling mount, where kits included, thus easy to install.
It has LEDs with 3 tri-color LEDs, hence ease in management, tracking and status indication
Network Protocols : IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM, QoS 802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
Network Management :
Embedded controller can manage up to 30 local GWN APs.
GWN.Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs.
GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs.
Power and Green Energy Efficiency :
It has a DC Input of 24VDC/1A, thus energy efficient.
In addition it is PoE compliant with a Power over Ethernet of (802.3af).
Maximum Power Consumption :13.8W
For optimal performance it requires an Operation temperature of : 0°C to 50°C
Storage: -10°C to 60°C.
Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing.
Unit Dimension : 180.4mm x 180.4mm x 40.8mm
Unit+Mounting Kits Dimension : 180.4mm x 180.4mm x 48.8mm
Entire Package Dimension : 228.5 x 220 x 79mm; Entire Package Weight: 854g
Package Content GWN7600 802.11ac Wave-2 Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
Compliance FCC, CE, RCM, IC
There are no reviews yet.